CW-model combinatorial weighing machines are highly advanced weighing machines that are capable of working on a production line with high-speed packaging equipment such as vertical packaging machines.
CW-model combinatorial weighing machines have a step motors system to control the opening of the doors that can be set according to the desired speed and the volume of the portions.
The product is fed by central feeding, through vibrational linear feeders, into intermediate cups and then released on demand into weighing cups. Each weighing cup contains a certain percentage of the total target weight. The weighing machine's settings can be programmed simply in order to suit products with different consistencies, such as free-flowing, sticky, or frozen products.
- Superior accuracy
- High speed operation
- Multilingual color touch screen
- Stainless steel body
- Sturdy high quality construction
- Easy transition from one product to the next
- No underweight
- Interface with vertical packaging machines and others
- All parts that come into contact with the product can be easily dismantled for cleaning and maintenance
There are a number of CW-model combinatorial weighing machine models, with the following features:
- Number of channels options: 10 or 14 channels
- Cup volume options: 0.5, 1.3, 2.5, 4, or 5 liters
- Finish of the parts that come into contact with the product: smooth or dimpled
- Central feeding: central vibrator or rotating motor
- Option of a waterproof machine – IP65